David Parry, an assistant professor of emerging media and communications at the University of Texas at Dallas, argues that scholars have an obligation to publish their research in journals that make free copies available online. The Tech Therapy team talks with him about how the debate over open access to research has heated up in recent months, and invites journal publishers to give their views on next month’s podcast. (Go to site)
- Public Colleges Face Major Threat From Some Trustees
- On Marquette Classroom Controversy, Rebuttal Ignores Facts
- Revolt Of Connecticut Professors Follows Trend In Other States
- GOV. MALLOY ANNOUNCES TWO NEW EARLY COLLEGE PROGRAMS IN EASTERN CONNECTICUT
- On College Accountability, Will Education Dept. Blink Again?